Inclusion & Diversity Information Is Available
January 8, 2016:
In response to requests for information and data about diversity and inclusion issues at Michigan State University, a webpage has been created. Please visit http://studentaffairs.msu.edu/vp/diversity-inclusion-section.html. This page can also be accessed from the Student Affairs website: http://studentaffairs.msu.edu. The webpage will be updated as new information is made available.
Included on the webpage:
- RA Selection Statistics, 2011-2015
- RHS Town Hall Meeting Notes
- Current Clery Data
- Discussions with LiberateMSU students, including the original demands presented by the group, MSU’s response, an updated list of demands, a December 1 letter from President Lou Anna K. Simon to the group, and a December 7 follow-up letter to the group.
- BSA 2011 Demands and Updates
- November 19, 2015, Memorandum from President Simon
- 2015 Report on the Freshman Class
- Entering Class by Race and Ethnicity, 2005-2015
- Total Enrollment by Race and Ethnicity, 2005-2015
- President's Statement on Diversity and Inclusion